July 27, 2012

Fashion Friday : Cream Dream [ Amanda Mae Photography | Fashion Senior Photography ]

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Hope everyone's week went well. As always mine just flies by and before I know it.....its the weekend! Im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing lol...Anyway, lets get down to business...

 Its great to have a variety of colors, but today we are focusing on one of my personal favorites....Cream/Ivory. Ever look in your closet and see a MASS SLEW of ONE COLOR??..umm yea that would be me with this color. Most of you know who have shot with me know that I LOVE this color. They ask, "what should I.." and before they can finish the sentence Im preaching "CREAM!" haha. lol.

I love this color because you can pair it with almost anything! Jeans, Blazers even those gorgeous High-Low Skirts that are so hot right now.....plus they look amazing in portraits! Be sure and work with in the basics of color tones, textures and accessories.

I love the fact that you can even add it to other colors like coral, teal, even black. To me it just adds an overall gorgeous tone, plus it makes me feel pretty....dont we all like that???

xoxo,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment