February 08, 2013

Just Me #Selfie : Amanda Mae Photography

Howdy everyone!

Im normally of course always behind the camera and to be really honest....it's so much more comfy there then in front haha. Today I just wanted to have this little blog post about me, myself and I lol.

Here are a few facts about me:

*Married to the most amazing man ever! and Mommy to the cutest boy in the world!

* My name is Amanda Joy Apodaca (YES LEGALLY its still Apodaca...it takes forever to change it lol)

* My birthday is 4/6/1984

* I was the only daughter to Cyndi until she married my amazing dad, Steve, who has two daughters and two sons of his own.

* I have a Big brother we call Buddy and four younger siblings

* I dont have a relationship with my biological dad as he is completely out of my life

* I never seriously dated anyone until my senior year in high school

* I was raised in a christian home

* I believe in Jesus and that He died for our sins

* Everyone says Im an exact replica of my Nonie (Grandma), short, round, loud and fun.

* I laugh really really loud

* My hiccups are the worst and hurt so bad and I either have to wait them out or go in a corner and try to breathe it out lol.....WEIRDO

* I married the love of my life on 9/7/08

* I became a mommy on 5/3/11

* Ive been to europe, twice.

* I dont speak spanish lol, but I like some mexican food....oh I dont cook mexican either, I dont like to.

* I have controlling issues

* Sometimes what people say or think about me effect me way too much

* I always want to please everyone

* I have chubby fingers

* I love to sing and play the piano

* Im almost 30 years old

* I love horses and cant wait to learn to ride

* I want my son to have a full and happy life.

Ultimately, there is so much more to me. Yes, Im a wife, yes, Im a mommy and yes, Im a photographer; but after all of that....Im still just me. Some people will love me and some not so much and you know what?! Thats ok; because it won't change my character or who I am. My name is Amanda Joy Apodaca and I am just me.

xoxo,

Amanda


5 comments:

  1. Ok, you are the most adorable thing ever!!!! LOL I just want to hug you! And why can you make a bun look so amazing??? AND now that I know your full name, where does 'Mae' come in to play for your photography name?? hmmmm. xoxo Thank you for being YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, you look beautiful in these photos . . . we've never met, but your enthusiasm is contagious! I'm looking forward to meeting you for the Seattle Shoot-Out. I'm old enough to be your mom! That's okay, age means nothing when you're young at heart. :-)

    ReplyDelete