September 07, 2011

3 years ago today...I married the love of my life!

Good Morning!!!

Well, its mine and Vic's Wedding Anniversary today!! 3 Years ago today at this time I was getting ready I believe if I remember correctly I was blow drying my hair before the make up artist and hair stylist came. lol. I cannot tell you what a crazy ride these last three years have been; but just simply amazing! Marriage is a total gift from The Lord and I am so honored and blessed that He has given me such a wonderful Man that loves me with all of his heart. I wanted to share a few images from our wonderful day and just celebrate this day with everyone (ok ok, just simply to tell everyone how AMAZING my husband really is) So enjoy the images lovelies!

To my honey, I love you more than I can express. Thank you for these wonderful past 3 years, they have been wonderful, challenging, changing and has brought us so close together. I love you with all my heart and there isnt a day that goes by that I look at you and think "DANG! He is HOT!" lol Im the luckiest girl in the world. Thank you for showing me how a true Man Of God loves. Im so lucky to be your wife and to continue our love, our journey, our life together.

You have given me the world's most amazing little boy, who is learning to walk in his WALKER! I am truly truly blessed. Thank you for everything! I love you with all my heart!

"I am your's....faithfully"

Love,

Your Love

3 comments:

  1. congrats ... your truely blessed :) I remember sitting next to you as planned your first date , I knew then that would be the one ...much lovr allisin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi My Wonderful Amazing Love. I love you so much. You are everything and more that I prayed for in a wife. These last 3 years have been the best years of my life. We've been through some very challenging years that would have broken other marriages but thanks to our Lord that He bonded us closer together when times got tough. "He who finds a wife finds a good thing", and that is true and evident in my life. I can't express to you in words how in love I am with you. You are the best wife, lover, mother, shoulder, ear, and friend that a man could ask for. When I met you that's when I truly began to breathe and live. Thank you My Love for everything you do for me. Thank you for caring for me and loving me and for the 9 months that you carried our wonderful son, I know it was hard. You are Amazing, I love you, I love you, I love you.
    Happy Anniversary
    Your Husband
    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe! such beautiful pics! happy Anni!

    ReplyDelete