September 16, 2011

Jessica's Senior Portraits {Senior Portrait Photographer}

Hello everyone!!

More like good evening.....some how I always end up doing my blog posts late at night....lol anyway. I am sooooo excited!! FINALLY I get to share this post with you all. I've been working like a busy little bee trying to finish up these images from one of my FAVORITE SENIOR SESSIONS!!!

I would say earlier this month, I met up with Jessica for her Senior Portraits. She was a little late-bird on getting her Senior Portraits done; but no worries I love birdies....wink wink. Class of 2011, SHE IS NOT ONLY GORGEOUS but she gave me EXACTLY what I was looking for and we had a blast too.....ofcorse lol. She was so cute, she brought her BF along and we got a few cutesy shots of them!!! Awwww young love!

Anyway, the day was filled with SUN, HEAT and than....RAIN?! OMG! It started RAINING!! Seriously...I felt like I was in Miami or something with all the cah-ray-zee humidity. Lucky for us it wasnt TOO BAD; enough to get us all misty and possibly ruin hair....if we werent under something....I even caught myself standing in the rain and her Boyfriend asks "Um, arent you ganna get your camera wet?" I got caught in the moment; but yes, a little sprinkle never hurt anyone.....just done change lenses in the rain lol.

Before I knew it, we were given a GORGEOUS sunset and the day was gone. With my treat to Starbucks for all their "hardwork" I really enjoyed capturing Jessica for her Senior Year! Congrats on your graduation and thank you for letting me be apart!!! <3 you much Jess!! xoxox

Enjoy.....

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment