July 29, 2010

ME! {Anaheim California Portrait Photographer}

So, Today I had Vic do a mini session of me!!! lol...thats right ME!

It was sort of for two reasons:

1. Being I needed to update my own portrait on our Blog, Website and Social Networks....my hair grew! lol. Plus not to mention I felt like gettin' all pretty with curling irons and make up! lol

AND...

2. Being...well, Ive been eating and exercising for the past few weeks and IVE LOST 5 LBS!!! Im totally proud of myself...So, In celebration..in my own way, I wanted to update some portraits. Yes, heaven knows that the CHOCOLATE DEMON still calls my name...but with my buddies, Apple and Peanut-Butter....I can fight the good fight! haha.

Anyway, Back to my Vic. With me leading lol he was behind the camera! He did a great job; though I did check almost every single one and gave him pointers. haha I felt like I was in a mentoring session. Anyway, take a look and as you can see by our WELCOME SIGN, I've already implemented these...hehe. Thanks and enjoy! :)

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda Joy


Thank you so much vic! I love you!!!

5 comments:

  1. You look Great!!!! B-E-A-U-tiful!

    Great Job Vic.

    Amanda keep up the hard work and excersice!

    I know its hard! Good Job!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh your so gorgeous, and way to go on the 5 pounds, thats awesome!! that last pic is my fav!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THESE!!! You're stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda- you are so beautiful! Love your blog too!
    Suzanne (from IHF)

    ReplyDelete