June 17, 2013

Sammi Olson : Amanda Mae Photography Fashion Portrait Photographer

Hey everyone!

So here is Ms. Sammi! She is so adorable and cute and seriously I just think she is so adorable! lol. Cindy and Sammi wanted some fun pictures during the spring simply "just because". My kind of gals! lol. When they arrived they had an amazing arrangement of clothing options, all thanks to the amazing stylists at Hoity Toity! If you havent been there, GO and get a cute maxi, clutch or something! lol anyway....

After hair and make up we headed out to a few of my hot spots around AMP HQs, then we popped out the Red Lips and headed out to this awesome classic truck I had found! I was having so much fun and I know Sammi and Cindy were too! The day ended in these gorgeous yellow flowers/field, you would have never guessed we were in between a hardware store and a hunting store! lol. Oh the places you will go lol.

Sammi and Cindy, thank you so much again for an awesome day! Cant wait for your Senior Pics!! Yea Ya! xoxox love ya ladies! Thanks you again!!!

xoxo,

Amanda


2 comments: