July 03, 2013

Sierra Olsen Class of 2013 : Amanda Mae Photography

Meet Sierra Olsen from Lynnwood High School. She is so sweet, stunning and I love at how set and sure of herself she is! When I met with Sierra for the first time, I seriously knew we were going to have a wicked awesome shoot because of her awesome style! You've got mad style skills girl!! lol

We chit-chatted and talked about ideas and everything until we both came up with something retro 50's beach inspired, which lead to red lips, poka dots and a beach! OMG! Seriously so much fun! She had so many different looks that each one was like their own mini shoot with in our big shoot! This is so why I always recommend to bring an arrangement of styles, look at how many looks we can get!!! Anyway.....Sierra's shoot was a total success and I am so touched and honored to be the photographer that got to capture this for her!

Sierra, I had such an awesome and memorable time and you seriously are my Mukilteo Mermaid!! I wish you an amazing future with a hilariously fun journey there!!! xoxoxo we love ya!! Thank you so much! Enjoy!

X's & O's

Amanda


4 comments:

  1. Hoooly cow!!!! These are soo freakin amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thank you!! I always love seeing your comments on here ;) haha xoxoxo!

      Delete
  2. oh my WORD Amanda! this is my favorite session by far!!!!! You are so amazing at what you do!

    ReplyDelete