July 10, 2013

Emily Burns Class of 2014 : Amanda Mae Photography Bothell High Senior Portraits

Meet Emily from Bothell High School. She is seriously so adorable, loves drama and has an amazing personality, I wanted to just fold her up and put her in my pocket! Shes so cute!!!

Emily was so perfect in her little giggles and working her red lips! Though she's apart of the "awesome short girls band" which I happen to be apart of too! (we are short and we are awesome)....we found this amazing tall grass and she just worked her little self in there! From her adorable yellow dress to her red lips and the tall grass, it was an amazing time!

Thank you so much Emily and Sue (mom)!!! I had such an amazing time and I know you both did too!!

X's & O's

Amanda


2 comments:

  1. Holy cow these are sooo stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw the blog now!! :) Thanks for the experience- I had a wonderful time and you are a fabulous photographer and person <3

    ReplyDelete