July 06, 2010

Mariah's Graduation Dinner

This was my cousin's graduation dinner party. With my family, you have to understand that we are very very close. The girl cousins are like sisters and we all grew up together. So, when the baby of the grandkids, Mariah, was graduating from high school, all of our family pulled together and put on an awesome dinner for her! My grandma, aunts, cousins, uncles and everyone helped. It was awesome...this is just a bit of what is to come....and yes, the head of the decor I will admit was myself **taking a bow** lol. Enjoy everyone, it was totally every bit vintage cute-ness! Thanks again!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody

Amanda Joy

2 comments:

  1. those are beautiful, your so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing! I can't wait for the rest of them. I love you!

    ReplyDelete