September 08, 2011

Lincy and Kerry: Maternity Portraits {Whittier CA Maternity Photographer}

Good Afternoon All My Wonderful Lovelies!!

Last Saturday I had a Maternity Session with the beautiful Lincy! They contacted me I believe right at the end if not the last day of August. She wanted to get some maternity portraits done and she said she is due SEPT 17TH!!! I was like..OMG! We need to squeeze you in>>>>ASAP! So, we were able to get her and Carry's Portraits completed that weekend....arent I just awesome ;) wink wink.

So, we met up in Whittier, which is some of my new fav spots, and we had a blast. She looked beautiful in her sparkily tank and Kerry was already set with his "change of clothes" lol (which we didnt end up needing lol). They were so awesome to work with and were willing to brave the ugly heat and sun among trash bins and even crazy weeds....I know, doesnt sound too nice; but the images came out BEAUTIFUL and I just wanted to share a little bit from their session with you all

Thank you Lincy and Kerry for an awesome HOT day! I had such a great time and I cant wait till little Kaylin gets here! She will be stunning...CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH and Thanks again!!!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment