September 03, 2011

Sara & Ali {Newport Wedding Photographer}

Hello!!!

I could NOT wait to post this...hence why its soooo late; but I just couldnt help myself! I met the lovely Sara at a Bridal Shower I did last year and she called me up to get her BIG DAY! Her and her Honey, Ali, got hitch in Vegas and they wanted to celebrate it here with all of their closest friends and family! I totally want to go to Vegas someday and renew the vowes all shot gun style!! Seriously CHAPEL O' LOVE...here we come for our 5th anniversary (2 years from now) ANYWAY.....

Sara was simply STUNNING...I MEAN GORGEOUS! Her dress had this amazing detail on it and her make up rocked! Not to mention Ali looked pretty dashing himself. We started off with a few simply portraits in the courtyard and then headed our way to the Lounge Area. It was awesome...tons of people everywhere, laughing and celebrating!

Than, those big metal doors opened, smoke from the deep purple rose through and you saw it...THE RECEPTION HALL!! G FOR GORGEOUS! I say it like this because this is EXACTLY what it was...just so awesome. My lovely Sara and Ali are Persian and THEY CAN PARTY! OMG! Dancing dancing and dancing....I even was given a little small dance lesson on how to move and roll my hips the way all those gorgeous persian women do! (and let me tell ya....its not SALSA! lol) I had such a wonderful time, the DJ was rockin', the food was bangin' and my Sara and Ali were amazing!

Thank you for a wonderful night....I had a such a blast!! Enjoy your little preview!!! xoxoxox

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment