August 13, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge | EYES

A PHOTO CHALLENGE HERE WE COME!

This week we are entering the I Heart Photo Challenge. I havent entered one of these in a long time, quite some time actually.
Since this week's challenge is "EYES" I just couldnt resist!

Last year I did a Session of this wonderful family....3 boys and ALLLLL BOYS. All 3 of them had gorgeous eyes and I found myself being reminded of my brother, since he received the green eyes in the family. I tell my dad "You couldnt just give me ONE cool eye?! Just One???" Anyway, this family was wonderful and amazing and defiantly this lad has some awesome eyes.....yes, he will be a total heart throb one day and a heartbreaker!

Thanks everyone and enjoy!

~Amanda Joy

11 comments:

  1. Wow, so stunning!! His eyes are amazing and he's so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. How absolutely incredible. Gorgeous eyes for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, definitely going to be a heartbreaker someday! Great shot!

    And thanks for your compliment on my photo!

    ~Susan (www.tutuspartyoffive.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning spot! Your work is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, shot - stunning shot - not spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol Ill take Spot too Ali! lolol Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete