August 27, 2011

What To Wear} SENIORS

Good Evening All!!!

I know that when preparing for your Portrait Session we tend to get thrilled and excited than comes the big question "OMG! WHAT AM I GANNA WEAR!?!" I wanted to give a few examples and inspire ideas for your upcoming Portrait Sessions.

I do recommend to keep with in similar color tones that compliment each other. Texture, patterns, color GALOR and ACCESSORIES are always a plus! Dont forgot some hot heels and my personal favorite....BOOTS! I would recommend getting your hair and make up professionally done....it really really helps enhance your images and makes us gals feel totally special!!!

Since we have been booking Senior Sessions recently, I've decided to start off with a Senior What To Wear inspiration board! All products, shoes and accessories can be found at all your favorite stores! So Seniors, Ladies and lads lol take a gander, get inspired and enjoy!

Thanks all!!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment