August 12, 2011

Before and After....

Hello Everyone!

I have time to post lol...since the Hubby and Baby are sleeping, I decided to get a blog post in. I've been wanting to do a Before and After post for awhile. Since we offering a new type of Portrait Session, it includes a Portrait Disc with edited images from your Session. I wanted to show exactly what we do in editing. I got together some of my favorite pics taken from various Sessions and Weddings and wanted to share them with ya'll.

When we edit, we enhance the color of your clothes, eyes, the background. We than brighten eyes even sometimes add a bit of blush and eyeshadow on the already lovely gals....I find that it really makes the eyes pop! We also correct a little blemish here and there, those pesky pimples arrive just at the worst times, and we also smooth out face tones and even remove red eye (incase you have a sudden serge of allergies). Yes, each image is edited one at a time and although it can be time consuming, it is one of my favorite parts; because I get to see the image come to life!

The Before Images: These images are basically the images taken directly straight from the camera, a RAW image. Never touched in our editing process.

The After Images: These images are completed with editing and enhancements. These are the images you will receive on your Disc (well, not these exact images but you know what I mean wink wink)

With each of our Portrait Session you do receive a disc with edited images from your sessions, so you can share with everyone!

PS: I even added one of our little guy, Cash...I couldnt resist...he is way too cute. I also add one of myself and Cash when he was about 5 days old and well, I look AWEFUL! I mean my "before" was pretty jacked up lol. Lord knows that I was pretty out of it when he was first born. Its a good representation of my "befores and afters".....so yes, we will make sure you all look smashing and stunning in your images....and a little editing always benefits everyone!

enjoy....

Capturing the Harmony to Life's Melody,

Amanda Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment