August 30, 2011

Preview: Sara & Ali {Costa Mesa Wedding Photographer}

Good Evening everyone!

I just wanted to post a little pic of Sara and Ali's BIG DAY on Friday! She was STUNNING!! OMG! GORGEOUS! We're still workin' on their images from the day and let me just tell you....PERSIANS CAN PARRTEEEHHHH. Dancing like crazy and amazing food!! I had to soak my feet because I think I got down too without realizing it lol. Anyway, here is a small preview of whats to come...THANK YOU SARA AND ALI!! Big HEARTS and HUGS your way!!!!

Capturing the Harmony to Life's Melody,

~Amanda Joy

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to know about your wedding. I am planning a baby shower for my sister in law at one of the best venues in Los Angeles next month. Cookies and cup cakes will be baked at home. Saw few ideas of invitations and party favors as well. Dinner or luncheon is yet to be decided. Hope mommy to be feels special.

    ReplyDelete