August 31, 2011

New Logo and Brand!!!!

Good Evening EVERYONE!

I am soooo excited! I finally have my NEW Logo and NEW brand that I cannot wait to use!! eeeek...We are going to have Welcome Packets, Package Guides and its alllll DIGITAL, so itll be right in your email box yay!!!

Anyway.....I wanted to let you all know that in the mean time, I will be making adjustments and changes to our Website and Blog....so if you see something out of whack or odd, its because we are in the process of updating our designs. lol. Anyway, here is the first glimpse at my lovely new logo....YAY! Cant wait! Ok...lol enjoy!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

~Amanda Joy




ISNT IT GORGEOUS!!! HEARTS!! lol

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I LOVEEEEE it! Simply gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KATIE!! THANK YOU!!! You have totally INSPIRED me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Amanda!!! LOVE, can I say it again...LOVE your blog and new Logo and your images...all of it!!

    ReplyDelete