August 28, 2011

Nothin' Like Family

Hello All!

Just a super quick post...Today was my daddy's birthday and we celebrated with a home bbq and lots of family that I havent seen in awhile. Let me tell you, being a photographer....you sure have to have POSERS in your family. I mean SERIOUSLY, little Betty {the boss} was posing for me and with the super adorable outfit and not to mention the gorgeous light I couldnt resist NOT posting...Also her big sissy Rae is absolutly stunning! and I couldnt resist posting pics of both of them...so, needless to say I'm totally excited that I was able to get a "mini" shoot in...even when it was Dad's birthday lol. Happy Birthday Dad love you and Thanks Priscilla for letting me capture your girls!!! Love ya!!

Enjoy!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment