September 02, 2011

Adrianna & Nick: Revisited {Brea CA Wedding Photography}


Good Evening All!!

Well, I just wanted to bring up one of my favorites, Adrianna and Nick. Their wedding was gorgeous, gorgeous dresses, gorgeous bridesmaid and GORGEOUS FOOD. Ok so the food was probably not THAT gorgeous, but to me...IN N OUT is the LOVE OF MY LIFE...apart from my hubby and boy. lol. Anyway, I had such a great time shooting their Engagement ANNND their Wedding. At the Crystal Cathedral in Orange County and it was STUNNING simply BEAUTIFUL! Adri looked gorgeous and all the fellas were really great at letting me direct them lol. The food, of corse, was smashing and I just had to share because the details on the BM's necklaces was sooo cute! Ok Enjoy!! Thanks all!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment