July 21, 2012

Hello Gorgeous Kaitlyn : Class of 2012 [ Skagit Senior Photography Amanda Mae Photography ]

Hey Everyone!

Im so excited for these up and coming posts! But today is Ms. Kaitlyn!!! Class of 2012, she is absolutely beautiful!

I will admit, I was sooooo excited to start shooting again. It had felt like FOREVER since I had did a session since our move here. I meet Kaitlyn through her dad at one of our Church Services. Anyway, we had planned everything via TEXT haha....yes Im so "high tech" lol.

We met up with her and her friend, Angela (HER POST COMING SOON!) at her home...AFTER I wasn't LOST anymore lol (the roads here in WA are DEFINITELY something Im ganna have to get used too haha). It was a GORGEOUS day and a GORGEOUS sunset! With helping her pick out outfits and accessories, while she was in make up was sooo fun..This girl has a LOAD of clothes that I was totally jealing on! lol

We than headed down and around the area, braving street cars and crazy indian trails! We finally found ourselves at this AMAZING RIVER...OMG I just about DIED when she was totally down to GET IN! I love me these WA GIRLS!!

Overall it was such an amazing experience! I had a blast and was totally soaked; but it was so totally worth it!

Thank you again Kaitlyn, you are so beautiful and you totally rocked this amazing shoot! Thank you for everything and looking forward to working with you again!!!! xoxoxoxox

Enjoy everyone!

Amanda


1 comment: