July 10, 2012

THE NEW BLOG!!! [ Snohomish WA Fashion Senior Photography ]

Hey everyone!!!

I am soooo excited! Finally after all the late nights, my blog is finally up and running!! Wooohooo! Im so excited for this! Just want to take you on a little tour....A few things

Home:
   Its basically all of the posts you'll find on my blog.

Featured Sessions:
   All of the amazing Senior Sessions that I have done and WILL do! So excited for this!

Styles:
   These are some ideas and tips on the style of your shoot. What to wear, hair tips and make up styles as well!

Contact:
   Just our simple contact form. Need to contact me, just send me a message or give me a ring!

FAQs:
  Just some information about AMANDA MAE | PHOTOGRAPHY.

Featured Products:
   All products that are featured for each month. At this time it is currently under construction; so no posts yet. But there will be soon!

Senior Model Program:
   So excited that I finally finished my Senior Model Program. If you are an outgoing, bubbly fashionista Senior, than think about representing AMP and become a Senior Model for 2013!!

Thanks again everyone and can't wait to post the future sessions. If anyone ever has any questions, just ask...Im always here!!! xoxox

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment