July 10, 2012

Courtney | Class of 2012 [ Snohomish WA Fashion Senior Photography ]

Courtney is Class of 2012. She was one of my Seniors when I was back in California. She absolutely took my breathe away when we were doing her shoot. The fierceness and the "SMIZING" that she was giving me was seriously un-real!

We started off the day by heading to The Make Up Artist's and after her "pampering" we headed out to the shoot location. It was hot and the sun was beaming; but Florence was cranking on the speakers and we were totally having a great time. I will admit, this post does make me miss cali a bit; but I can't wait to see what you amazing WA Seniors bring! I bet I haven't seen anything yet!

Thanks again all, missing you Court and all my Cali Seniors!

 Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment