July 08, 2012

FAQs

How do I book my Portrait Session?
To book your portrait session is super easy. Just give me a call and we can do it right over the phone.

How far in advance should I book my Portrait Session?
Typically I like to schedule your Portrait Session with in 1-2 weeks from our phone conversation.

Where are you located?
I am located in Marysville WA, where I serve to the Snohomish County and surrounding areas.

What are your hours of operation?
I am open during the week from Tuesday through Friday, 9am-5pm by appointment only. I typically shoot Tuesdays-Fridays.

Do you have a Studio?
I have a Show Room and Studio Office out of my home. Want to come by and visit? Just give me a call to set up an appointment!

Where will my Portraits be taken?
I am an "on location" photographer. Meaning, I LOVE shooting outside, in fields, forests or urban surroundings! Just tell me your style and what you invision  and I'll take care of the rest!

How long does the Portrait Session last?
The Sessions typically last any where from 1.5-2 hours long.

Do you only photograph High School Seniors?
Yes, I currently only photography High School Seniors.

When will my Portraits be ready to view?
Typically with in 2 weeks from your Session Date. When you book your Session, I like to schedule your Order Appoint right there. This way you know for certain that 2 weeks from your Session, you will be able to see and view your images.

What should I wear?
When planning your outfits you want to convey your style, use colors, patterns and textures that will compliment each other. Not to mention an arsenal of ACCESSORIES and SHOES!(Heels and boots). Usually I just recommend to bring a crazy amount of outfits where I will do Editorial Styling right here in my Show Room before your Session! Need more tips?! Check out my Pinterest Wardobe Album or my STYLES on my blog.

Professional Make Up and Hair?
ABSOLUTELY! I highly recommend to get your Make Up and Hair professionally done. It completes the look and adds to an amazing day and experience! Don't forget those fake eyelashes....they just add a BAM POP to the eyes. Need ideas for makeup....got ya covered, heres a Pinterest Make Up Album for that too!

Do I need model experience?
No way! You just need to want to have a great time, feel beautiful and enjoy taking some amazing pictures!

I just graduated, can I still have my Senior Portraits taken?
Yes you can! If you just graduated and missed out on your Senior Portraits, just contact me and I would love to snap ya!

Can I bring a Parent?
Yes! I do require that at least one parent does come along on your Portrait Session.

Questions?
If you have any further questions or want to book your session, just give me a call, text or message me!




No comments:

Post a Comment