December 13, 2011

The Medina Family {Fullerton Family Photographer}

Hey everyone!

Finally able to post a few sessions from last month! YAY...lol I've known Danny for a few years now and when Tanya, his wifey, contact me about doing their portraits, I was too excited, not only do they have an adorable little boy; but they have a baby girl on THE WAY!!!!! So I couldnt wait to get some belly shots!!

I met up with The Medinas in Aliso Viejo. Tanya and tummy looked so pretty in her sweater and BOOTS....Love it when clients wear boots! The boys looked rockin' in their shirts. Little Isaiah is sooo dang cute! He fit PERFECTLY in my new little teal rocking chair! With the super cute bunting flags I made and the perfect sun, the setting was really really pretty!

Thank you again Tanya and Danny! It was such a pleasure to be able to capture you and your "growing" family!!! I cant wait to see this little princess!! Thank you again and enjoy these images xoxox

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment