December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!! {Orange County Family Photographer}

To EVERYONE:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

We just want to wish EVERYONE a very Merry Christmas this year. It really has been a whirlwind of a year. Im reminded of the song that Faith Hill sings, "A Baby Changes Everything". I can't imagine my life with out our little amazing Cash and it feels like he has ALWAYS been with us. I cant remember really what it was like without him. Its like everyone came to life when he was born, I came to life, Vic came to life our families and friends. SO MANY people love this baby and all he says is "DA" and Spits food in our faces lol....not to mention suck his toes lol.

But the real reason is, I can understand that our little Cash changed everything in our lives. He is this amazing little gift that our Lord said'Ok...here he is....". But if this one human little child can change all of that, all those lives that surround him...it's no wonder that The Greatest Gift of all changed and CAN change so many lives. I can now compare the fact at even though my Savior was just a baby, He still changed lives, mine.

A baby really does change everything and I am so thankful for my Savior and His amazing grace. That love came down and rescued me!

Jesus, thank you for Your Son and for Your grace. For without it, I would seise to exist! Thank You my Lord and Happy Birthday!

With that, we got some Christmas Cards printed this year...FINALLY! lol so enjoy and remember that He not only CHANGED it all but He still CAN change everything in our lives! xoxox

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment