December 16, 2011

The Dailey Family! {Coto de Caza Family Photographer}

The Daileys!

You know, sometimes things are said so perfectly when words arent even spoken. I just want to thank Jeff for giving me the opportunity on seeing his babies again and being able to capture their family for the holidays.

I am truly blessed to see these kiddos. I get swarmed with huge hugs and every year I sware they are getting closer and closer to passing me in height.....I know im not THAT tall, ok...Im super short; but still! lol... Anyway, Im just so blessed to be able to capture this family once again!!

We met up out in Coto in the lovely morning and it was WINDY! That gorgeous wind though...so perfect! Ofcorse Kyler and Kamden looked adorable in their outfits and Jeff was pretty spiffy too!

Thank you again Jeff, it really is an honor. Many blessings to you and the babies this wonderful Christmas Season!!!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment