December 16, 2011

The Nelsons! {Coto de Caza Family Photographer}

The Nelsons!

It really is such a joy and an honor to see your clients returning! I love it! I cant believe at how fast these babies grow! Before I knew it I was making googies noises to capture attention and now I STILL make googie noises haha; but you all know what I mean. I just cant get over at how beautiful these young ladies and babies are becoming!!!

When they showed up, I totally loved all their outfits...im a sucker for creams and BOOTS! I love it when clients wear boots.....it just adds so much to their images....maybe its because I wear boots to shoot..IDK lol. Anyway, we snapped a few with the family and Im super happy with how the images came out. I totally want to do a stylized session with their girls....OMG can I say channelling their inner AMERICA's NEXT TOP MODEL! lolol

Wendy and Paul, thank you AGAIN for giving me the opportunity in being with your family and for being your photographer! Im so happy to see all the girls growing and becoming their own individuals! LOVE IT! Thank you again and Merry MERRY Christmas!!!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment