December 13, 2011

The Ivanov Family {Temcula CA Family Photographer}

Kimberly and Denis.....

I have known Kim, well actually....She used to be my boss back in the day. lol. Seriously! I worked for her for about 3 years!!! Anyway, we found each other again on Facebook and being that I was the NUMBER ONE EMPLOYEE....so OFCORSE she loves me ;) wink wink...ok ok, a LITTLE exaggerated lol....They live out in Temecula and let me say.....I didnt really hit any traffic and I ENJOYED the ride...really! It was beautiful and I wish I could just pull over on the side of the freeway because there are some AMAZING locations out there. I met up with Kimberly and Denis at their home and she showed me their little Path Trail behind their home...UM GORGEOUS...All these amazing Maple Trees, beautiful oranges and reds and I was IN HEAVEN.

The sky was a bit scary because it was sprinkling and ugly grey clouds were about to ruin my happy fall leaves high; until...THE SUN PEEKED THROUGH! I was sooo happy, I event prayed; YES I DID that it wouldnt rain until we we're finished....Jesus herd my prayer lol because the sun was GORGEOUS and all the grey clouds were NO WHERE to be found! I LOVE IT...Thanks Jesus Heart You!!

After we got some amazing beautiful shots, we headed up to her mama's and got some pictures of Kimberly and her mommy. She is sooo cute and adorable! This wonderful little lady was more worried about me being in bushes and falling then she was about anything else. She said she loves to laugh and I just kept cracking jokes and I really really had a wonderful time!

Kimberly, Denis, thank you THANK YOU for allowing me to come into your home, meeting all of your animals and for the opportunity of meeting your wonderful mom! I truly truly considerate it an honor to be able to capture you both and her! Thank you again and many many Christmas Blessings to you all!!!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart Amanda for such beautiful work. Our love for each other makes us so complete and we are grateful for you capturing what we share with one another. And, thank you again for traveling to us ~ making it easier on my mom:-) I'll be forever grateful for how patient you were with my mom. We will treasure your work forever. Your truly the BEST!!!!! xoxo Love, The Ivanov Family & Mom too

    ReplyDelete