August 20, 2012

Hello Gorgeous Angela [ Skagit County Senior Photographer ]

Hey there!

Ok, so Im so excited to be finally posting about this session!

Angela is besties with Kaitlyn, my last Featured Session. I met her at Kaitlyn's house where we prepared their clothes and got their accessories ready.

Angela was absolutely a doll and amazing to shoot! She LOVES clothes...seriously lol. The room was filled with cute outfits and her style was just so great! Angela was a total natural when it came to the camera, I loved her faces that she was totally smizing my way!

Ok, not only did she do an amazing job, bring awesome clothes, she also rocked her OWN MAKEUP! I was shocked and Im so going to have to give her a ring when I want to look fab for a date night with the hubs...

Now, for one of the best parts of this session....She totally got face deep in a RIVER! Thats right, all the way in. I totally talked her into it; well, I just mentioned it and she was so easy going, that when she finally popped her head out of the freezing water, she looked like a gorgeous MERMAID surfacing the water to a peek at humans!

Angela, thank you for an amazing time, I know that you had a great time and I know that I did too! Totally hands down goin' in the AMP Book of awesome shoots! xoxox.

Want to experience what Angela and the rest of my gals have experienced? Than contact me today and book your amazing unforgettable Senior Portrait Session!

xoxox,

Amanda


2 comments: