August 17, 2012

Fashion Friday : Leopard Love [ Fashion Senior Photography Amanda Mae Photography ]

Hey everyone!!

So, I know last week I didn't get to post our weekly Fashion Friday. In cali takin' care of things and doing a few out of state Shoots. Anyway....We are back and the trip was great but I really am glad and happy to be home! Even though the weather has been pretty hot for WA haha.

With this week's Fashion Friday I thought about focusing on a color, a print or something and than I remembered my gorgeous Leopard Pumps I had owned many moons ago before Mommy-Hood.

Leopard Love! I love how you can total incorporate this gorgeous and versatile print. You can add it in a dress pattern, like the High/Low dress below, or even in some jewelry like those bangles and add some red lips!!! Pair it with a black legging or jean with a gorgeous top.

One of my personal favorites, hence the heels, is to go with an all black outfit, making sure you work with your silloehtte. Black leggings and a black simple top. Add some of those gorgeous Leopard Heels and a statement necklace...and its total fab gorgeous!!

What about going the LITERAL term lol. With an actual leopard on your top. Just make sure its not an actual logo or so and keep your fashion in mind. I love the actual leopard printed on a cream tan shirt. I'd love to put it with some colored jeans for a pop and even a cool cuff, add some color in your earrings, the overall effect will look so cool in your final portraits.


No comments:

Post a Comment