August 22, 2012

Hello Gorgeous Beatriz [ Fashion Snohomish County Photographer ]

Hey everyone!

So couldnt wait to share this post!!!

I was in need of a model for a Mentorship Session I booked and since we are still "newbies" in the neighborhood, I had to find someone quick. I met Beatriz through her roommate, Stacey, we totally connected and I just fell in love with both of them....so wish Stacey could have joined us to...ANYWAY...

Beatriz is absolutely gorgeous! Come to find out she is a Make Up Artist and works with the amazing make up used for the MISS AMERICA PAGENTS! How awesome is that?!! When she showed up at my house in her super cute black car, she had just down a Shopping Spree for the shoot! lol Totally love that.

Beatriz is so sweet and kind, she was amazing to shoot, easy to direct and exactly what was needed for our mentorship session, not to mention my 1 year old son was totally flirting with her...FLIRTING lol.

Thank you Beatriz for coming and joining me, I had such a great time and I cannot wait to work with you again in the future!! Enjoy these pics and we will chat soon!!

If you want to have an amazing experience like Bea, than contact me and we will get you all set up!!

Now Booking Class of 2013!

xoxox,

Amanda






2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Her outfits are amazing & the photography is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove it Amanda! Great work!

    ReplyDelete