August 31, 2012

Fashion Friday : Country Strong [ SNOHOMISH COUNTY SENIOR PHOTOGRAPHY ]

Happy Friday!

I do have to say that this Friday totally took me by surprise. I sware I skipped a day this week or something lol.

So, this week's Fashion Friday is about my Country GIRLS...YEEHAAA!

For my Country Girls out there, wanted to inspire you all that you can totally bring your Country Style into your Senior Portraits. Mixing patterns, accesories and of course BOOTS and with the right setting you will look COUNTRY STRONG-FABOULOUS! (ok, that was a little cheesy haha but hey...you can totally rock this!)

Pair a cute summer dress with some cowgirl boots and a jean jacket. Try a boyfriend sweater with a bright colored tank and some riding boots, I added in a little "feather" accesories there....why not channel that inner westerner right?!

Also cant talk about Country without a COWGIRL HAT! My mom has tons of these and I sware she gets a new one every year for Stage Coach and The River! Anyway, pair it with a cute printed tee and even a bright short with a short boot...feeling a little more countri-fied, slap on a jean vest!

My personal favorite, a Cream top (ofcorse lol), with a color pant, MINT, and dark accessories. Such a great contrast and those BOOTS..GORGEOUS in the fields!!!

Whatever your style, you can totally bring it and apply it to your Senior Portraits! Get on the wagon girls, its time for some amazing senior portraits.....get your experience today...YEEEEHAAAAAW!

Thanks again everyone and have a happy and great weekend!

xoxo, Amanda


1 comment:

  1. Everything is very clear.It was truly informative.Your website is very useful.Thank you for sharing.
    Feel free to visit my web page Country fashion

    ReplyDelete