September 05, 2012

Hello Gorgeous Leanna [ Snohomish County Senior Photographer ]

Hey everyone,

So this is my Lea (lee). I love her so uber much! She is so amazing and has been apart of my photography and life for a few years now. Yes, she was a senior from 2012; but she also has been my assistant, receptionist, friend, sister and my laughs at times lol.

She joined us for our California Workshop back in July. I meet her at her house where ofcorse, she was DOING HER OWN HAIR AND MAKE UP...I swear she is so amazing! We packed everything up and drove the 1.5 hours IN TRAFFIC (gosh, I do NOT miss that about cali) to our location.

One of the most humorist things of Lea is that she is who she is and sometimes, she doesn't pay quite attention at times, so with that being said....when we FINALLY arrived at our location, she goes to change and realizes that she had left her ENTIRE BAG filled with her jewelry, shoes, blouses, EVERYTHING was all left at her house. I just about died cracking up...so, with a little postponed of the Workshop and a trip to Forever21, it was a quite adventurous day.

Not only did F21, that was like 10min from us, save the day, but Lea totally rocked the shoot. She is such an amazing person, gorgeous, sweet and honest and just so much fun to be around. She was so simple to direct, willing to do anything even be inspired by bugs and sand lol. Always working the fierceness and the softness, I just love her absolutely to death.

Lea, I love you and miss you so much. You bring so much joy to mine, Vic and Cash's hearts. We miss you coming over and hanging out eating IN N OUT with us and talking about movies that you have never seeing realizing how old I really am. I truly am excited for the adventure that you are on your life. Life comes with bumps and travels; but remember that life is an ADVENTURE that must be lived to the fullest. We are forever and ever praying for you that He is always having you in His hand. I am truly proud of the women you have become and I am so blessed to have you in my life. I love you to pieces and know that you always have a bed to sleep on here in WA....xoxoxox Lea!

Enjoy everyone....

xoxox,

Amanda


1 comment:

  1. Amanda, your work is amazing. This girl is gorgeous and posing & comp are spot on. Love all of them.

    ReplyDelete