September 14, 2012

We have been PUBLISHED! [ Snohomish Senior Portrait Photography ]

Hey everyone!

I am so excited to announce that we have been published by a feature on an amazing Style Blog. Senior Style Guide is all about Seniors and their style, whats in style and who is in style.

It is such a great opportunity to be able to be featured on there site. SO totally excited and the best part about it is.....They have a magazine and requested that I send it several images of my work! We are soooo going to be published and I am sooooo going to get my copy when the issue is available!

So, take a look at Senior Style Guide and drop my post a little love!!

Thank you to Vickie and the SSG Crew along with my amazing model for the shoot, Leanna!

xoxo,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment