September 07, 2012

Fashion Friday: The Whites [ Snohomish Senior Photography ]

Good Afternoon and HAPPY FRIDAY!

I know that its now Sept and fall is approching fast; normally would post about fall and what is coming and how we all get excited about Starbucks' pumpkin spice latte lol...But...I was inspired by WHITE, the reason......Today is mine and my husband's 4th year Wedding Anniversary YAY!

So, I wanted to be inspired by my Wedding Dress and yes I so totally wore HOT PINK METALLIC HEELS haha....that was fun...ok anyway...

So, with that inspiration, there isnt just ONE tone of white, there are actually multiple tones, from off white, to white to "mother of pearl" hahaha now I sound like Im painting a room...whatever lol, pair your Whites with a pop of color in a shoe, top or jewelry. I think my favorite are those Wide Legged High Rise trousers and a fitted Tee with a statement necklace and those shoes...I SO wanna wear that myself.

Anyway....thats this week's inspiration. Get in inspired, go out and shop this weekend, cause I think I might too!! xoxox everyone and next week we will talk about the up and coming Fall Fashion...

Love you Honey, happy anniversary!

xoxox,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment