January 22, 2010

Vintage Picture Designs......

Hello everyone,
Well, one of my resolutions for this year is to post much more then last year. So, Ive decided anything that I come across I'll start posting....Anywho...Last year we did an amazing Senior Portrait Session that was total FAB FASHION! Mariah was gorgeous and so easy to direct! lately I had been playing around with some designs for pictures to look a bit more vintage and that old rustic. So, the images we used were from Mariah Portrait Session being that she had this amazing head band detail that look very vintage and I thought would look outstanding in this new design. anyway, its late I know; but Im a night owl. Take a look and any comments, feel free to leave! xoxox, Thanks Mariah for the great images....Yvonne, perfect headband!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment