January 31, 2010

Rebecca & Juan- Wedding 01.30.10

Meeting Rebecca and Juan was like being with one of my closest friends. They are such an amazing couple, so warm and beautiful! Their big day started in Temcula and what a perfect gorgeous day! The location was awesome and the lighting was perfect (Thanks Juan!!) I found myself having a great time...laughing with the bride, her MOH and her make up artist! It was just effortless to capture the moments and their beauty! She looked gorgeous!!! When all was said and done, she had this very retro hollywood 1920's beauty about her...which inspired a vintage image! And the RED VELVET COUCH!!....perfect! Her Maid of Honor was the best! Just constantly making goofy faces and creating a wonderful and stress free environment for Rebecca!! Their centerpieces were old vintage records which I could not pick one to post so I posted two!! The Ceremony was beautiful and so charming! Their Pastor got a bit choked up and I found myself with a few tears in my eyes. The love they have for each other is so wonderful and for them to let me be the one to capture that is so honoring!! Thank you Rebecca and Juan you guys were gorgeous, fun and great! Congratulations! I cannot wait to see what this year brings you.....Congrats again and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment