January 24, 2010

Meeting with Rebecca and Juan......

Well!!
Today we meet up with Rebecca and Juan. Their wedding is in just a few days, me and Vic meet up with them at the Mission Viejo Mall to talk "legistics" and wedding details! AS me and Vic drove up, it was do or die to find a parking spot the very first spot we saw we passed by thinking we can obtain an other "closer" one. (isnt that the way it always is) well, didnt work out to our dismay; we drove in one complete circle to only race an other car for the very first SAME parking we past. We finally got out of the car and meet up with Rebecca and Juan, we went to a little Cafe and the cutie engaged couple treated me and Vic to a wonderful cup of "tropical Tea". We talked about details, the wedding and what they wanted on the day of. We settled everything and plan to have an additional day for just Bride and Groom Portraits ONLY! Cant wait for that!

As we wrapped up the conversation, we said our good-byes and confirmed for the BIG DAY. Vic and I headed back to the car, made a few window shopping stops and as we got out to the parking lot Vic said I had the keys. To my memory, he never gave me the keys and I was digging in the "not so clean" purse. Comes to find out, the car door was UNLOCKED!...annnnd....the KEYS were STILL in the IGNITION! lol, He had left the dang keys in the car and to top it off....he left the RADIO ON! lol, our battery was dead and we had to get Security to give us a JOLT. Ahhhh...what a day lol. I couldnt be mad at him, this just goes in the file of all the many other times he has lost, missed place or "put" my car keys!

1. Left the keys in the Fridge
2. Left the keys in the Mail Box
3. Left the Keys in the Front Door
* I thought they were left on the counter above the trashcan, thinking that they were slid off into the trash can, I literally went into the Big DUMPSTER with a stick digging through the trash to search for my little keys!

Oh how he brings color to my world and adventure to my life.......now if we can just find where he put his wedding ring, we'd be all set! lol....Love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment