January 03, 2010

Our Beau!!!

Introducing the newest member of our family...........BEAU!
For Christmas I got Vic a DOG!
He is the best dog ever! His name is Beau (said like BO), I found him on Craigslist! A couple had to give him up due to their landlord not allowing them to have him in their apartment. Being that we have just moved into our new APT of our own; we had been looking for a smaller breed of dog that can go hiking and running with Vic. However, yorkies and Pomeranians are cute; but wouldnt look that great running next to Vic lol. So, I saw Beau and jumped at the chance to go see him. Drove down to Costa Mesa and meet up with Lisa, who is now my Facebook buddy and we plan Doggie-Playdates lol. So, anyway; Beau is perfect! He is an American Bull Terrier mix; we were told mixed with a chiwawa; but not really sure. So, he is a smaller version; but has all the muscle that Vic needs to run and hike! best of all he is under 25 lbs so we can keep him in our Apt. Im so excited, and yes I will admit, we read Ceasar's Way and are exercising his methods and all I have to say is Me and Vic are the ALPHA! Its great, he is the best dog, 90% off leash and is wonderful!. Thank you Lisa!!! We look forward to our play dates and seeing you guys again. Merry Christmas my honey, Im so glad you love your present! xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment