January 24, 2010

Lesley's Baby Shower!

Welcome Baby Samantha!!!
Lesley, the "mommy-to-be" who happens to be my cousin and very dear to my heart, I was in her wedding and she in mine and Saturday was her baby shower. Everytime we are together its laughs and smiles and food!!! I had such a wonderful time and I could not resist taking pictures. I found myself "working" and enjoying the celebration of the new life! They had goodies and wraps and CREAM PUFFS!! It was so wonderful! I am so happy for my Les, she deserves the very best and I am so blessed and honored to have her in my life!!! With the help of all us girls and of corse the NEW BIG BROTHER TO BE....Lesley was sure to not even raise a finger, let alone walk on her beautiful 9 inch heels (ok ok exaggerating!!). Loads of family and friends arrived to play games, win prizes and celebrate. Aunty Karen, Laura and Maggie planned this beautiful Shower and it was so perfectly P I N K......... Lesley, love you and Welcome to the World Baby Samantha, we cannot wait to meet you!!!!



love you Les!

No comments:

Post a Comment