January 20, 2010

2009 Most Memoriable Moments!

2009, it is gone and never to arrive again. Looking back at 2009 was a year filled with wonderful adventures and journeys! Diffinately a chapter in our lives that was exciting, dramatic, thrilling and some sorrows. With all the wonderful families we met this year, the exciting images we captured and to the family we lost this year, it was a year to diffinately put in the books to tell our future children about at bedtime. I want to say a few special thanks to a few people to have helped in wonderful ways with either Vic and myself and or Sparrow Memories Photography.

*First and foremost, to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. For without You we would cease to exist! "I press towards the goal marked before me, not looking back". Thank You for Your Son, Your Love and for the doors placed before us that we were able to walk through. Thank You!

*To Seema! Thank you for openning up a wonderful door of meeting new families and friends! For giving us the opportunity in capturing you, Chuck and the girls! Without you, Sparrow Memories would not have captured such wonderful moments of family relationship and cute little babies!

*To Mariah Mancha for always being willing to stand, fall or run in front of the Camera! Thank you for the giggles, laughs and tears..........SCHMOOOOTHIEEES!

*To my husband Vic, without you, I would not be the woman I am today. Thank you for encouraging me, for motivating me and for being the backbone! Youre the love of my life and my best friend. Thank you and I love you so very much!

*And to all the wonderful families, couples and SENIORS for giving Sparrow Memories the opportunity in capturing your relationship and perfect moments. We cannot wait for what is to come this year Thank you all!

Here are a few of my favorite memories from 2009! Thank you everyone....and a little late BUT...HAPPY NEW YEAR!


No comments:

Post a Comment