June 29, 2010

The VOTE is UP TO YOU!

Howdy everyone!!!

This is ganna be fun! Ok, so I totally know that we need to update our Portfolio on our website, so I thought of something fun and it involves ALL OF YOU!!! I want you to tell me which Portraits you would like to see on our website!!! Which is why we are hosting a Voting Event!!


How To Vote?
1. Simply Friend us on Facebook! (If you're not already a Friend)
2. Go to any of our FB Albums
3. Leave a Comment on your Favy Portrait, "MY VOTE"
4. You may vote as many times as you want on as many images as you want ( feel free to
comment multiple times on one image....Its all fun!!!)

When will the Voting Polls Close?
Voting will be open until I decide to close it lol. It's my first time ever doing something like this, so, I'm not sure how long we should leave the voting polls open. Ill will let you know prior to voting closes.

What happens after the Voting is completed?
All the images that has votes will be uploaded and applied on our website. The image with the most votes will get a front page slideshow of the actual shoot promoting the session and also a full page blog post of the win! So vote vote vote your little hearts out!!!

Is there a prize?
Just the fact of being on the coolest, bestest, radest, awesomest, wonderfulest, talentest photographer's website! lolol...okok, I just wanted to have some fun with my clients and I thought this would be it. lol so, I know there isnt a big huge money maker prize; but at least you get to have fun!!

So tell all your friends, families and yes those wonderful grandma's to vote vote vote!

Will you be on our website??? Not sure, THE VOTE IS UP TO YOU!!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda Joy
ps: I will be voting too! hehehe...hey I wanna have some fun as well ya'll ;)

lol and in the mean time I will leave you with a fun collage of my many different faces!!! lol ITS FUNNY! hehehehe

2 comments:

  1. good idea, and i love your collage!!! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe..TANK YOU TANK YOU! Totally got your vote too lol. I love that session...so far it has the most votes hehe. Youre the Bestest Errin!!!

    ReplyDelete