June 17, 2010

Tanya's Boys! {La Mirada Childrens Photographer}

I cannot say how adorable these two were!
Ok, so Tanya, for Father's Day, wanted to get her hubby something unique and memorable. What better way then to call ME!!! lol jk, but seriously what better way then to put the boys in their daddy's old high school football jerseys, helmets and on his HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL FIELD! OMG the details and the story was so awesome. I was so excited to capture this!

Well, last evening we meet up at La Mirada High School and when I saw the boys in those to big, too large of jerseys on them, I just squealed with excitement! They totally new they were their to take pictures for their daddy and we started off with a bang. Took some of my favorite shots with this awesome blue background, headed to the field for some gorgeous field shots and then played around with the Hit Blocker Dummies (I dont know the actual football terminology for them hehe). By the time the sun was setting, Kingston, the baby, he was done and finished, no more pictures, no more helmet and no more walking! lol. After several potty breaks, grass in our hair, and trying to squeeze football helmets on babies heads, they day turned out awesome!

Tanya, thank you for letting us capture your boys! These are a total must for our website! Thank you boys you totally rocked it!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda Joy

5 comments:

  1. testing my comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo happy!!! I always wanted to show my husband how much I love and appreciate him. I wanted him to know how proud I would be if they grew up to be just like thier daddy! Thank you so much for making my dream come true! You are awesome and thanks for being patient with my little king. I know my Hubby is going to LOVE them.

    Love,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these! So so so CUTE! That close-up with the helmet needs to be entered in a contest. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete