June 20, 2010

The Nelson Family {Coto de Casa Family Photographer}

Well, The Nelson Family was so awesome! We meet up at one of my new FAV SPOTS and not only did Chantel look so cute, her girls were just as adorable! Everyone was is awesome matching but not matchy matchy attire and the girls had these sooo CA-YOOT flowers in their hair! I LOVE IT!

So, we braved the dirty sand, bushes and even bunnies lol and got some of my favorite shots. I seriously could not get enough of these girls!! Totally adorable!! With grandma to help with the babies smiles, hugs and kisses, we were able to have a great time. Thank you Chantel and Family....baby girls, you were sooooo Perfect Princesses, thank you!!!!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda Joy

2 comments:

  1. Wow...thank you again...the pictures of my family actually brought tears to my eyes. I've never experienced so much beauty and love in my life. Proud Grandma Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss seeing ALL those faces!!

    Beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing!

    xoxox Mandy

    ReplyDelete