April 01, 2010

OUR FIRST EXPO!!!!

I cannot tell you how excited I am.....Im shaking as I type the words! We are headed to our very first expo! Im so super excited!! See I just said that. The down fall is we only have 1 month to plan and prepair, being it is MAY 1st!! I have my design already set to go for our booth and we are going to be the WOW factor at this event! Im so excited!!! We will be in LA County for this fancy shin dig and are going to have not just our booth set up but a Fancy Shmancy Small Studio set up, incase peeps wana take a few pics! We are so excited and my poor Vic is getting all the tools, hardware needed....my booth is a special surprise, so I dont want to spill the beans.....but I cannot wait!! In the mean time, I have revamped our design which y'all have been seeing about a month or so now. ANNNNNND....dahn dahn dahn daahhhhn, Ive been working these past two weeks on our Martketing Material Designs!!! Im so in love with them, the color and everything! We still have a few things to re-design and some to "invent" lol; but we have gotten the pic chunk out of the way!

Our Marketing Materials include:

*Business Cards (obviously lol)
*Referral Cards
*Pricing & Package Information
*Portrait Session Details
*Welcome Letter
*Ordering and Product Guide
*Brochures (coming soon)
*Thank you note cards(my favs!!!)

So, I've uploaded a few images of the final design! I cannot wait to print these bad boys and get crackin'. We will soon be getting our Welcome Packets and Pamphlets together after the summer!! Yeah......its ganna be one crazy SUMMER!!!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody,

Amanda Joy
IT'S CRUNCH TIME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment