April 14, 2010

Jessica Rodriguez- Portraits Sunday 4/11/2010

Grass fields, train tracks and vintage suite cases!

I had been wanting to take Jessica's Portraits for awhile. She is to dang cute with her style, hair and her boots! She has the sweetest personality and is just so cute! She wanted me to have full reign in our location and which shots to get, which was totally fine by me! I brought a few of my favorite props and we meet up at my new favorite spot! She was so awesome and perfect to pose...she has this gorgeous slight smile about her and was willing to do anything...even lay in tall dirty grass! I just love this girl!...climbing steep hills and even braving a train....Jessica was so awesome!

We will definitely be using a few of these images in our up and coming Expo. To Jessica and her mama...thank you for letting us capture her beauty and charm. She is so cute!!! Thank you.....cant wait to do it again!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody

Amanda Joy












No comments:

Post a Comment