April 05, 2010

Chocolate Eggs, Sunday Outfits and BOW TIES!

Oh my goodness!!
Well for Easter Sunday, we all like to get a bit decked out. I love to pull out that once a year dress, if I dont get any new outfits hehe. Well, at church this past Sunday, we celebrated the resurrection of our Lord and Savior! It was an awesome time and powerful! Apart from that, my friend Deanna had her son Jax. Let me tell you the minuet I saw him, I just picked him up and me and Vic just loved it.....I did say a little prayer for no "Baby Virus" lol (Sorry mom). So, After service, I grabbed little Jax and sat him in a great chair and just couldnt help myself snapping a few pics. He had this adorable News Boy 1920's hat, a white collar shirt, brown leather shoes, annnnnd a brown satin BOW TIE! This kid was so cute. So here was my Sunday Easter High Light....snapping a few of Baby Jax on his first Easter. Thanks Deanna!!

Baby Jax, 3 months

No comments:

Post a Comment