April 19, 2010

Anita & Travis- Engagement Portraits 4/17/10

I have been looking forward to this Saturday for a while now.

I've known Travis and Anita for several years now, before the dating and before the engagement. So, when I got the call from "Bubba" (Travis) that he was getting married, I was so excited for the both of them!! I, ofcorse, asked the next important question...."Whose your photographer???" lol He simply just replied "YOU!". It has been so awesome to be friends and capture their relationship! We started off at our lovely Train Tracks and Rustic Fields, we had to cut it shot before Bubba's eyes melted out of his head, due to a surprise allergy attack. With his red, watery eyes, he was still the gentleman he always is...helping me carry all my props back to our car. Tiny Anita was so cute at stopping in at the nearest Pharmacy! We decided to head out to our 2nd location in hopes that the burning, itchy and watery eyes would calm down.......See Anita, even your Beauty makes Bubba cry (heheh wink wink).

We arrived and with no red eyes!! Wooohooo. We headed down to the beach and I was totally excited being that Bubba proposed to Anita at the beach, so it was kind of this great memory!!! You all know how I love the details and secret meanings behind things like that. Bubba and Anita were awesome! Anita was simple gorgeous with her awesome brunette hair and perfect eye lashes!!! GORGEOUS and a bit Jealous. And they were pretty cool at laughing it off when I didnt tell them a wave was come ;) heheheh.

Thank you Bubba and Anita for letting us be apart of some of the most memorable moments in your life. Thank you and we cannot wait to see what and how God uses you both!!! Get ready, buckle up because its ganna be an awesome ride!!!...............Up next, The Wedding!!!!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody

Amanda Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment