April 21, 2010

Maddie Oh Maddie.....6months!!

Rob, Karly and Maddie......the perfect family! Serious! Rob loves Karly so much and their baby girl is so adorable and hilarious! You may remember Maddie from our 6 weeks Portrait Session. I cannot believe how much she has grown! We went to one of our new locations and I love it, the birdies were chirping and the crickets were singing, I felt like I was in some Utah or Idaho state lol.

Anywho, we got some good stuff of the fam shots. I love the one where Karly is just crackin up with Maddie......perfect! Annd, everyone talks about how much Maddie resembles her daddy, so of corse Karly brought a perfect outfit for that "VERSION 2.0" Mini Tee and Red Shoes! Karly brought the entire closet and we just couldnt pick any outfits, because ALL of them were so cute! As we were taking pictures, I found myself cracking up because Rob is just hilarious, the comments he would say were so funny that I found myself shaking from laughing and had to re group my focus! ;)

From Maddie's favorite teddy, Gunther, to her lovely tutu chewing and gold necklaces....She was ofcorse my perfect little model. Thank you Rob and Karly.....I cannot wait for her 1st YEAR birthday! Time to get started on her Dedication Announcements!............Love you all!

Capturing the harmony to life's melody

Amanda Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment