January 14, 2014

Grayson Baden : Class of 2014 : Amanda Mae Photography

Meet Grayson!

Class of 2014 and one of THE MOST SWEETEST girls EVER! She has the cutest little voice and is just the sweetest little thing, she makes my teeth hurt!!

Grayson's day started out at our AMP Headquarters, where she got dolled up with hair and makeup and of course her amazing wardrobe! I was so excited when she busted out her Jessica Simpson Platforms, I just couldnt wait to pair them with her teal pants!

Grayson, was absolutely stunning and even stunned me a few times. Given her sweet disposition and almost soft/shy personality; she totally ROCKED my socks off! She just busted out her model-esc and just stunned me and Shana, my MUA. She was so awesome, that we have now coined a pose after her "The Grayson"( the second image down).

It was an amazing day to be able to capture this wonderful young lady in all of her different selves. From serious edgy, to soft and sweet to even beachy summer, Grayson was just a joy to capture!

To Grayson and The Baden's, thank you all so much! From the fresh salad right out of your garden, to the amazing time we had in your own "backyard creek" to yes, even my bug bites lol, I had such an amazing time!

Grayson, I cannot wait to see what things you accomplish in your future! Good things little lady!! Thank you again and Congrats!!! xoxoxo!!

xoxo,

Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment