January 03, 2014

Happy New Year!!! Amanda Mae Photography

Good-Bye 2013 and Hellooooo 2014!!

Ok, so Im a few days late, whatever! lol

I can't believe that an other year is gone an another one is born. I swear, the older I get the faster the years go by. And speaking of getting older, this year will be my 30th Birthday! HOLY COW?!!! Im doing good, not worried...but anyway.....I just wanted to celebrate this New Year with an awesome shoot I did with several of our new 2015 AMP Models.

It was totally last min and these girls are just amazing! Well, Im a lucky photog; because these are just 4 out of my 22 amazing AMP Models for this year!! This was just a fun little shoot inspired by the dress up and style we all love for New Years. I definitely hooked them up with hair and makeup, that I did myself....OH YEA! Some of the girls stayed a bit as the evening progressed but Ms. Hannah, stayed till the sun went down, which allowed us to capture some ridiculously, awesome night shots with the gorgeous city lights behind her!

A totally, awesome fun time with my new girls! I cant wait to post all of my amazing new AMP Models and introduce them all to you!! Stay tuned everyone!

New Year's Res.....let go of the past and move forward. One of my favorite scriptures "I press toward the mark of the prize, forgetting those things behind and moving forward." I pray an abundant overwhelmingly blessed year this year for you and our families, our businesses and our lives! Letting go of the past things, shaking it off and keep going!

2013, Cheers to you for an amazing blessed year. Thank You Lord for all the blessings, favor, trials and ultimately, You!

Here's to a crazy awesome 2014.....BRING IT!!!

xoxo,

Amanda


1 comment: